Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Number 20 PC Labrie in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oct.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- Number 21 Carter Verhaeghe in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Number 22 Matthew Peca in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Number 23 Eric Condra in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Number 24 Matt Spencer in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: park
Back in 2013, I shared a few maps and models from the New York State Fair. Many times the projects behind them never get past that fancy looking stage. Today, I want to share with you one of those models which … Continue reading
While upstate New York have had some warm Spring days over the last couple of weeks, last weekend was the first since the Fall of 2014 when both days were warm and dry. Many people took advantage of the weather to visit … Continue reading
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading
It is Summer in the Northern Hemisphere. This is the time of year we shed our winter layers and get outside under the strange celestial orb, the Sun. I already have one sunburn this season. For Assignment 26: Summertime, I … Continue reading