Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- After the 2nd period, @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey maintain a 1-0 lead over the @SyrCougars in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- After the 1st period, @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey have a 1/0 lead over the @SyrCougars in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- Wolf Mountain Nature Center Photography Session Review viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/22/wol… https://t.co/AZ6zMKkUG7 : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey shut out the @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey, 7-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After 2 periods of play, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have extended their lead to 3-0 over @CNSAthletics @CNShockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: park
Back in 2013, I shared a few maps and models from the New York State Fair. Many times the projects behind them never get past that fancy looking stage. Today, I want to share with you one of those models which … Continue reading
While upstate New York have had some warm Spring days over the last couple of weeks, last weekend was the first since the Fall of 2014 when both days were warm and dry. Many people took advantage of the weather to visit … Continue reading
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading
It is Summer in the Northern Hemisphere. This is the time of year we shed our winter layers and get outside under the strange celestial orb, the Sun. I already have one sunburn this season. For Assignment 26: Summertime, I … Continue reading