Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @RedhawkLax: Big matchup on Saturday between the @Allegany_Arrows and Redhawks! redhawkslax.com/redhawks-host-… #CanAmLax https://t.co/1Au9LrYcOh : 7 hours ago
- Celebratory and Banner photos of the @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse @NYSPHSAA #ClassB #Boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Celebratory and Banner photos of the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax @NYSPHSAA #ClassA #Boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Congratulations to @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse for winning the @NYSPHSAA #classb #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- At the half, @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse are leading the @AuburnECSD @AuburnLacrosse, 6-2, in @NYSPHSAA #classb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: park
Back in 2013, I shared a few maps and models from the New York State Fair. Many times the projects behind them never get past that fancy looking stage. Today, I want to share with you one of those models which … Continue reading
While upstate New York have had some warm Spring days over the last couple of weeks, last weekend was the first since the Fall of 2014 when both days were warm and dry. Many people took advantage of the weather to visit … Continue reading
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading
It is Summer in the Northern Hemisphere. This is the time of year we shed our winter layers and get outside under the strange celestial orb, the Sun. I already have one sunburn this season. For Assignment 26: Summertime, I … Continue reading