Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sugar Maple leaves transitioning into autumn colors near Buttermilk Falls on Raquette River in the Adirondacks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Oh, yea!!!! Had a league on my street for years playing this! Each player had their own NHL team, too. twitter.com/Super70sSports… : 6 days ago
- RT @LCVoters: .@FDConole knows that climate change is the biggest threat to social justice, economic stability, national, and public health… : 1 week ago
- My Grandchildren enjoying a run on the beach at Indian Shores, #Florida last weekend. This location along with most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
Category Archives: People
Autumn of 2020 in upstate New York has been spectacular. Even after the colors had faded and most of the leaves had fallen, Autumn had one last gift. A few days of 70 degree F (21 C) days dried up … Continue reading
My Brother and Sister-In-Law invited family for a cruise on the Seneca River over the weekend. Turned out to be a perfect day for one. Warm but not hot with smooth waters. We shared the waterway with several different watercraft … Continue reading
Last summer, my daughter, who minored in Woman’s Studios in college, wanted to visit the Women’s Rights National Historical Park in Seneca Falls, New York. I enjoyed her enjoying the exhibits and sharing her knowledge of the past and current … Continue reading
At least once a year I go in very early to the New York State Fair. While the Fair officially opens at 10:00 AM, people can start entering the fairgrounds by 7 AM. It is quiet as trucks unload to … Continue reading