Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch penalty kill on the attack: Man-down unit ripping off short-handed goals. @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 hour ago
- #SyrCrunch rookies finding their strides as productive pro players together @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 7 hours ago
- Trump’s FCC Nukes Network Neutrality: What Happens Now? aclu.org/blog/free-spee… via @aclu : 7 hours ago
- The @AHLBruins, on a 7 game winning streak, collides with the @SyracuseCrunch, on a 9 game winning streak, tomorrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 9 hours ago
- RT @BrentAxeMedia: The latest episode of the "Syracuse Sports Podcast" is live. @SyracuseCrunch coach Ben Groulx tells me how his team has… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Photography
Temple of Heaven, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Before I learned how to predict when the Blue Hour would happen. I would capture it by accident. When I set up for a classic night photo of the scaled … Continue reading
Back in October I showed you a couple of locations I had visited at different times of the year called Seasons. In the comments, some people voiced an interest in doing a long term assignment taking that idea a step … Continue reading
When I looked back over the last ten weeks, I got the feeling of how incredible it has been. It started with a trip to North and South Dakota to visit my daughter and photograph the landscape and wildlife of … Continue reading
The three-tiered, circular Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest in China’s pavilion at Walt Disney World is a one-half scale reproduction of its counterpart inside the Temple of Heaven complex near Beijing. Many of its architectural details, both inside and … Continue reading