Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @LCVoters: .@FDConole knows that climate change is the biggest threat to social justice, economic stability, national, and public health… : 8 hours ago
- My Grandchildren enjoying a run on the beach at Indian Shores, #Florida last weekend. This location along with most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- I took this photo when the plant was not operating. I recently learned via @nysfocus it is back up and running and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Where I talk and show a fun technique in @Lightroom Classic. viewsinfinitum.com/2022/09/16/bea… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: waterfall
Last week I noticed an Instagram post by Matt Champlin about the Carpenter Falls Unique Area reopening with a new overlook platform. Never having visited there, I immediately planned to get there to check it out. Below is the result. … Continue reading
Recently spent a day hiking, picnicking and photographing around Letchwoth State Park, one of New York’s beautiful state parks. The Genesee River which flows through the park has cut a deep gorge with three impressive waterfalls. This image is a … Continue reading
Walking down the Gorge Trail to the bottom I spotted this view of the waterfall through the trees and vegetation. Shooting at 1/15th of a second handheld, I used the Da Grip technique to create a steady image. Once I … Continue reading
What a difference a year makes. About a year ago I visited Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York. It was a warm Autumn day a few days after some rain. The Great Fall in the Woods had a … Continue reading