Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @RedhawkLax: Big matchup on Saturday between the @Allegany_Arrows and Redhawks! redhawkslax.com/redhawks-host-… #CanAmLax https://t.co/1Au9LrYcOh : 5 hours ago
- Celebratory and Banner photos of the @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse @NYSPHSAA #ClassB #Boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Celebratory and Banner photos of the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax @NYSPHSAA #ClassA #Boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Congratulations to @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse for winning the @NYSPHSAA #classb #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- At the half, @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse are leading the @AuburnECSD @AuburnLacrosse, 6-2, in @NYSPHSAA #classb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: leaves
Back in August, I shared a very long exposure of Upper Pinnacle Falls in Fillmore Glen State Park near Moravia, New York. Today, I share a High Dynamic Range image as Autumn descended on the park. The colors last weekend … Continue reading
The Big Oak of Thomasville, Georgia has some impressive statistics. It is over 330 years old with branches which spread out over 164 feet. The Live Oak (Quercus virginiana) is 68 feet tall with a trunk 26 feet in circumference. When … Continue reading
Autumn was muted this year. The long, hot and dry summer really stressed the trees and the fall foliage showed it. Many trees which normally turn bright red this time of year went going directly to yellow or brown. There was … Continue reading
The Northern Red Oak (Quercus rubra) has been called “one of the handsomest, cleanest, and stateliest trees in North America” by naturalist Joseph S. Illick, and it is widely considered a national treasure. The Red Oak is especially valued for … Continue reading