Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Yeah, what if we do? Thinks to ponder on a Thursday. twitter.com/wildearthguard… : 3 hours ago
- Oooo...check out the #YouCanPlay Pride Night jersey gallery after listening to the podcast. Good stuff! BTW, I thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @wgwildcathockey and @SyrCougars for making it to the @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Wow! Sharing with @kmthomas06 twitter.com/smithsonian/st… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Fulton Red Raiders at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 2/20/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: fill flash
Last week the new and colorful 4 Corners Mural was dedicated in a ribbon cutting ceremony held in front of the mural. Many residents, the local public television station and the Baldwinsville Mayor were in attendance. All were there to … Continue reading
My daughter has a lasting friendship with her high school French teacher. Madame is also a big fan of Walt Disney World. Last year, we all meet up at Epcot and, before we parted, I photographed them with the France … Continue reading
For the 19th year, the Village of Skaneateles (New York) Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Dickens Christmas. Local actors portray characters from Charles Dickens’ classic story, A Christmas Carol, in what has become a holiday tradition for many Central … Continue reading
I have showed you how to find color in your compositions. Today, I share three photos taken when I choose color as the main part of the composition. I know…you think I first spied the leading line and shapes in … Continue reading