Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from the @BingDevils and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/7/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Binghamton #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @RussianRocket13 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memoria… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch @BradyBrassart is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- To hell with vital habitat for a bird, we must drill until all oil and gas is taken from the Earth and put it in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- It's clear @realDonaldTrump illegally shrunk Bears Ears; the Department of Justice doesn't want to hear our legal o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. … Continue reading
I have showed you how to find color in your compositions. Today, I share three photos taken when I choose color as the main part of the composition. I know…you think I first spied the leading line and shapes in … Continue reading
The wood duck was telling me to use the Rule of Thirds when I was photographing him at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo last weekend. I did my best but there were other ducks to either side of him. Like in … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading