Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Looks like the backslash moved the needle on this one, @Mitch_M Now, will another team go after him or will he end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 42 minutes ago
- Note to @FordMustang #MachE and @VW ID.3/4....DO NOT DO THIS! I expect OTA updates to add to my experiences, not ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 48 minutes ago
- What is it about a bench with a view of a still lake with reflected #Autumn color on its surface? Autumn Bench… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- RT @BillNye: As you know - this year science is on the ballot, which means our climate is on the ballot. A vote for @JoeBiden and @KamalaHa… : 1 day ago
- This is a rundown of 50 reasons why Trump should no longer be President. Olbermann vs. Trump #15: The 50 Worst Tru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: bird
Like everyone else, I am spending a lot of time at home. Normally, I would be photographing high school Spring sports but, like almost everything else, those have been canceled for this year. I, instead, turned my attention to the … Continue reading
During the winter months, my time is taken up with sports photography. When time permits, I will go out and explore with my camera. Otherwise, I will be sharing my adventures from last year as I have a large backlog … Continue reading
On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. … Continue reading
I have showed you how to find color in your compositions. Today, I share three photos taken when I choose color as the main part of the composition. I know…you think I first spied the leading line and shapes in … Continue reading