Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Do not let corporations and politicians take the #Earth from us. Read this for ideas on how each of us can make a d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @CBingram1 was in the zone tonight with a shutout against @BingDevils, 4-0. #sports #hockey https://t.co/ag34QuvJn1 : 2 days ago
- Two heavyweight scorers added to #SyrCrunch lineup s.syracuse.com/qteEadM via @syrhockey https://t.co/VhdibGpeW4 : 3 days ago
- #Photography Show for @Hospicecny VIII #free #reception #Syracuse #cny viewsinfinitum.com/2018/10/17/pho… https://t.co/UiHSKutkOH : 4 days ago
- Great, @BillGates, how about investing in the infrastructure for #hydrogen filling stations to help move personal,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. … Continue reading
I have showed you how to find color in your compositions. Today, I share three photos taken when I choose color as the main part of the composition. I know…you think I first spied the leading line and shapes in … Continue reading
The wood duck was telling me to use the Rule of Thirds when I was photographing him at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo last weekend. I did my best but there were other ducks to either side of him. Like in … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading