Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2019 @Ford Cruise In and Swap Meet hosted by the Syracuse Shelby #Mustang Club fr. 6/9/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- China is already beating the US in renewable tech like #solar panels, we going to let them beat us again with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Hey, I thought #Japan was all in on the #Hydrogen economy of the future? Tell Japan to stop funding coal power actions.sumofus.org/a/no-new-coal-… : 3 days ago
- Congratulations to former #SyrCrunch Goalie Coach @coachxander on winning @StanleyCup with the @StLouisBlues. Big r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Who says the #climatecrisis does not cost you and me money? House Panel Looks at Economic Toll of Climate Change courthousenews.com/house-panel-lo… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
During the winter months, my time is taken up with sports photography. When time permits, I will go out and explore with my camera. Otherwise, I will be sharing my adventures from last year as I have a large backlog … Continue reading
On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. … Continue reading
I have showed you how to find color in your compositions. Today, I share three photos taken when I choose color as the main part of the composition. I know…you think I first spied the leading line and shapes in … Continue reading
The wood duck was telling me to use the Rule of Thirds when I was photographing him at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo last weekend. I did my best but there were other ducks to either side of him. Like in … Continue reading