Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch @TyeMcGinn knows all about the Home Ice Advantage #Syracuse fans create in @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 hour ago
- I have put together a series of photos w/quotes from #SyrCrunch players. First one up in a few minutes. #FillTheBarn #FIN15H : 1 hour ago
- Hello old friend: @SyracuseCrunch turns to home ice to take control of series vs. Providence via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 16 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/20/17. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #playoffs #boys #lacrosse #lax… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 22 hours ago
- .@TheAHL #ECF returns to #Syracuse as #SyrCrunch take on @AHLBruins in Game 3 on Wed. Call 315-473-4444 to get your… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: snow
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
Last month I shared a photograph of Taughannock Falls from January, 2013. This past weekend, I traveled down to Taughannock Falls State Park to see how the waterfall was looking after a record number of days of below normal and … Continue reading
I was asked recently to share My Special Place and explain why. This is what I said: Off all the special places I love to spend time at and photograph, Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York has become … Continue reading
2014 proved to be a challenging year for my photo blog. Due to circumstances, I was not able to get out and shoot as much as I have in the past. I still managed to capture some good images and … Continue reading