Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Anyone know what bird this is? Unidentified bird on the Maharajah Jungle Trek in Asia at #DisneysAnimalKingdom #wdw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 30 minutes ago
- Elmo is out with a new classic, "Washy Washy". Share with friends with young children. #Defeat_COVID19_Together… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- View 428: Photographing the Montreal Canadiens viewsinfinitum.com/2020/03/30/vie… https://t.co/20X2jPfQ8h : 1 day ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/lTvhfF0ypU : 3 days ago
- Opinon: Now we know: The conservative devotion to life ends at birth washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/… : 3 days ago
Category Archives: News
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the fourth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If you … Continue reading
While I will not be driving the red Hero car from the Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios next week. I will be helping my daughter, Krystal, drive from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Tallahassee, Florida as she relocates … Continue reading
Here I am entering into my third year of photoblogging. Amazing how much this blog has grown in all that time. Last year I outlined what I would be doing for 2009. For the most part, I did what I … Continue reading