Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @EARTH3R: The irony of Trump's Endangered Species Act proposal? It could lead to more endangered species trib.al/mDPPrj2 https:/… : 1 hour ago
- The Monarch Butterfly population in the last two decades have decreased 90% and is currently being studies for incl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Yesterday, the @realDonaldTrump Administration put forward proposals that essentially take a chainsaw to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- RT @BShieldsWFTV: On this date... https://t.co/nzTAeB6tqI : 10 hours ago
- #StarTrek Tech today: Transparent Aluminum youtu.be/DduO1fNzV4w | @Mitch_M : 13 hours ago
Category Archives: News
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the fourth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If you … Continue reading
While I will not be driving the red Hero car from the Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios next week. I will be helping my daughter, Krystal, drive from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Tallahassee, Florida as she relocates … Continue reading
Here I am entering into my third year of photoblogging. Amazing how much this blog has grown in all that time. Last year I outlined what I would be doing for 2009. For the most part, I did what I … Continue reading