Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey holds on for a 2-1 win over the Fulton Red Raiders in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and Fulton Red Raiders are still tied at 1 after 2 periods of play in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Th e @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and Fulton Red Raiders are tied at 1 after 1 period of play in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- The @CBAJDHOCKEY pull away in the 3rd period to post a 5-1 win over the @CazenoviaLakers @OnondagaNation in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- After 2 periods of play, @CBAJDHOCKEY have a 2-1 lead over the @CazenoviaLakers @OnondagaNation in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: “washington
After a 17 mile (29 km) ascent up the Hurricane Ridge Road, you come about a tight right hand curve and arrive at Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park. Until the curve, the splendor and majesty of the Olympic Mountains … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading