Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @yanner1197 celebrates his goal against the @ThunderbirdsAHL during last night's @TheAHL game in the Ups… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @RussianRocket13 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medical Universi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The Sea Witch and the Chimney Sweep on stage during #Epcot #FestivaloftheArts #Broadway concert series last year.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @IthacaLilRed at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey fr. 1/14/20. #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Hey @NYGovCuomo, you going to let New Jersey make New York bad? #bev #phev #GoGreen twitter.com/AutoblogGreen/… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: “washington
After a 17 mile (29 km) ascent up the Hurricane Ridge Road, you come about a tight right hand curve and arrive at Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park. Until the curve, the splendor and majesty of the Olympic Mountains … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading