Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- My@FordMustang #MachE is visiting the #baseballhalloffame in Cooperstown while I photograph @crushball playing at D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- (2 of 2) Good luck with the Kraken, @YanniGourde and @marieandreeraby. We'll be watching and following from the 'Cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- (1 of 2) From the moment you stepped on the ice for the #SyrCrunch, my wife and I saw something special. As you imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Karma. twitter.com/propublica/sta… : 2 days ago
- GAME GALLERY: @crushball at @SyrSaltCats on Leo Pinckney Field at Falcon Park in #Auburn, #NewYork fr. 7/18/21. Pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: “washington
After a 17 mile (29 km) ascent up the Hurricane Ridge Road, you come about a tight right hand curve and arrive at Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park. Until the curve, the splendor and majesty of the Olympic Mountains … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading