Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Watch and tell me it didn't bring a smile to your face. Steve Martin and Kermit the Frog in "Dueling Banjos"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Elegant Blue Crane photographed @SyracuseZoo in #Syracuse #NewYork #birds #zoo #flickr flic.kr/p/2jtQqyX : 5 hours ago
- This giant climate hot spot is robbing Western US of its water wapo.st/2c-colorado?ti… : 7 hours ago
- RT @Cgnewday: @APIenergy Fossil fuel extraction for combustion is criminal, is terrorism, a low IQ/lazy/200 yr old tech @jpmorgan @chase @W… : 1 day ago
- So, do you still think you have #COVID__19 "under control", @realDonaldTrump? #Vote2020 twitter.com/LaurenLeatherb… : 1 day ago
Category Archives: Photo Essay
I did warn you about seeing more HDR images here. My recent Waterfall Safari gave me an opportunity to create some HDR images I decided to share with you as a Photo Essay. Click here or the title image above … Continue reading
Wrapping up the photographic month of October 2008 with some additional photographs from upstate New York, more information and links. If you like this one, check out my other Photo Essays here.