I had my most successful day photographing the birds who call the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge home in early April, 2010. In all, I photographed nine species in four hours of roving the wildlife drive, lookouts and trails. I know I blogged about this last month but felt these photos deserved another look. I have added more information about each bird I photographed in the essay and a link or two for you to find even more information. Hope you will click on the collage above to enjoy the Birds of Montezuma Photo Essay.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #TampaCuse strikes again! That's our guy, Ross Colton with the game winner! #CLUTCH twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 1 day ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL #CalderCup playoff game between @RocketLaval and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Thank you to all the fans that filled @TheOncenter Upstate Medical University Arena at the Onondaga County War Memo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- So close for the #SyrCurnch. Thank you to @deanzulkofske and @syracusedotcom for the photo credits on this artic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Calm before the storm. #SYRvLAV #One4All https://t.co/iJdGU5ecbY : 4 days ago