I had my most successful day photographing the birds who call the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge home in early April, 2010. In all, I photographed nine species in four hours of roving the wildlife drive, lookouts and trails. I know I blogged about this last month but felt these photos deserved another look. I have added more information about each bird I photographed in the essay and a link or two for you to find even more information. Hope you will click on the collage above to enjoy the Birds of Montezuma Photo Essay.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- These will get your mind in gear. twitter.com/dripbook/statu… : 1 day ago
- Folks, don't let the corporations rule the Internet like they do Cable TV. Then there will be no point in cord cutt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @RawCharge: 2017 Syracuse Crunch Year-End Awards rawcharge.com/2017/6/22/1585… https://t.co/4fGbasv6Xr : 2 days ago
- Alex Tuch thrilled to be 'part of history' as member of NHL's Las Vegas Golden Knights via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
- I am flabbergasted as to why science is being ignored. Statistics and research show CO2 emissions is causing climat… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago