I had my most successful day photographing the birds who call the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge home in early April, 2010. In all, I photographed nine species in four hours of roving the wildlife drive, lookouts and trails. I know I blogged about this last month but felt these photos deserved another look. I have added more information about each bird I photographed in the essay and a link or two for you to find even more information. Hope you will click on the collage above to enjoy the Birds of Montezuma Photo Essay.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- No time for rest: #SyrCrunch Tye McGinn has a playoff series to win via @syrhockey syracuse.com/crunch/index.s… https://t.co/9czxkh7yRv : 2 hours ago
- The #CalderCup Playoffs come to #Syracuse this Wednesday! Call #SyrCrunch at 315-473-4444 to get your tickets now.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 6 hours ago
- Boycott this rich idiot. There is not need to trophy hunt endangered species...EVER! @jimmyjohns @kevinharvick twitter.com/FriendEden100/… : 10 hours ago
- Another fun and exciting season of @crushball is coming soon! Sign up your kids today. twitter.com/crushball/stat… : 11 hours ago
- .@RedhawkLax defeat the Rochester River Monsters 12-6 in @CanAmLax #seniorb #box #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/lzh9L6zajo : 1 day ago