Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch @Skoeks is @Dan_DUva guest in tonight's #ShootoutShow after a Crunch win over @AHLBruins 5-4. #FIN15H https://t.co/ZWRksUPBty : 6 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: #SyrCrunch vs. Providence Bruins preview: AHL Eastern Conference final Game 3 | #FIN15H rawcharge.com/2017/5/24/1568… https://t.co/… : 18 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: GAMEDAY! We’re kicking off a three-game homestand against Providence. #FIN15H 🏒 7 p.m. 🎟 315-473-4444, https://t.co/iU… : 18 hours ago
- Playoff production is another example of @SyracuseCrunch Matthew Peca rising to the occasion via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 19 hours ago
- More from @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax OT win over @FMHornets in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #playoffs #boys #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/b20T2CdwDW : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: food
The 2016 New York State Fair looks a lot different after under going $50 million dollars of upgrades, demolition of the Grandstand and removal of the 1 Mile dirt race track. This opened up new areas for more vendors and an … Continue reading
I was driving home last Tuesday night when I got a call from my wife, Merrie. I had to wait to make a stop before I could hear the voice mail she left. She calmly told me not to worry … Continue reading
The Central New York Regional Market in Syracuse, New York was brimming with activity last weekend with people looking over the local farmers and vendors fresh and locally grown Spring treats. Strawberries were king as I saw people buying them in … Continue reading