Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #TampaCuse strikes again! That's our guy, Ross Colton with the game winner! #CLUTCH twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 1 day ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL #CalderCup playoff game between @RocketLaval and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Thank you to all the fans that filled @TheOncenter Upstate Medical University Arena at the Onondaga County War Memo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- So close for the #SyrCurnch. Thank you to @deanzulkofske and @syracusedotcom for the photo credits on this artic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Calm before the storm. #SYRvLAV #One4All https://t.co/iJdGU5ecbY : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: cruise
Just got back from a Caribbean cruise on the Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Dream. The cruise was for four nights and two Ports of Call. The first day we sailed from Port Canaveral and partied, dined and slept … Continue reading
I am not one to write up long trip reports. I usually use photos with long captions. Well, I was asked by a friend if I would do one. Get ready for a longer than normal post today. 🙂 Back … Continue reading
Last weekend was my high school’s alumni event and I was tagged as the official photographer by the C. W. Baker Alumni Association. This event pushed my photographic skills from concert, people, fireworks to documentary photography. This was my first … Continue reading