Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Congratulations to the @SyrCougars Class of 2023 on Senior Night. Will have full gallery soon. #highschool #fun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- The @SyrCougars and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are all tied up at 2 after 2 periods of @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey https://t.co/w5KwXy4qr3 : 15 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey is leading the @SyrCougars, 2-1, after 1 period of @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey. https://t.co/1Z24ekyKiX : 16 hours ago
- Photo highlights from @TheAHL game between @CheckersHockey and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 1/31/23 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: cruise
As you can image, the last two years have been rough on the Travel Industry. My wife, Merrie, basically had her business of selling Disney trips stop for months in 2020 and very limited in 2021. It wasn’t until this … Continue reading
Just got back from a Caribbean cruise on the Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Dream. The cruise was for four nights and two Ports of Call. The first day we sailed from Port Canaveral and partied, dined and slept … Continue reading
I am not one to write up long trip reports. I usually use photos with long captions. Well, I was asked by a friend if I would do one. Get ready for a longer than normal post today. 🙂 Back … Continue reading