Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The shutout is now complete, @Bville_Hockey win over @CNSHockey by a score of 5-0. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey https://t.co/jWbYO7LlBX : 11 hours ago
- .@Bville_Hockey up 3-0 over @CNSHockey after 2 periods. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey https://t.co/kvXB9LPb6I : 11 hours ago
- A good read: How to NOT Get Duped By Fake News teenvogue.com/story/the-best… via @TeenVogue https://t.co/9MiKafXTR6 : 22 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 #dabbing the team mascot, @CrunchmanSYR after beating the Penguins. #BLUnited #WeAreOne https://t.co/BAskXyKs5q : 2 days ago
- Ready for round 2? @WBSPenguins play @SyracuseCrunch at 1PM today in @TheOncenter War Memorial. $5 tix for Kids & S… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: history
On April 10, 1955, the National Basketball Association (NBA) finals went to a seventh game. The location was the Onondaga County War Memorial in Syracuse, New York. Built less than four years prior, it was to host the biggest sporting event in … Continue reading
I am not referring to props as in objects used to compliment a photograph but props as in propellers on airplanes. The Kwik Fill Rochester International Airshow in Rochester, New York had a mix of jets and prop planes. For … Continue reading
While enjoying the view of the Niagara Falls waterfalls is the foremost reason for visiting, there are plenty of other activities and attractions on both sides of the US-Canadian border. Before getting to those. I first want to take a … Continue reading
This was the year of the public relations maps at the Great New York State Fair. Lots of projects in the state are being backed by federal, state and local money, grants and tax exemptions. Such projects seemingly require showing … Continue reading
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading