Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hey, @NYGov and @OnondagaCounty, lets put #solar parking lot canopies at the @NYSFair Orange Lot to keep parked veh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Well now...that wasn’t stressful at all. #SyrCrunch hold on to 2-1 victory to delay their off-season via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- On a dark and rainy night, the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax defeated West Genny, 16-6, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- The #SyrCrunch need to change their ways to win Game Three of @TheAHL #CalderCup playoff series via @torchramrod… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- To @Mitch_M Spread the Word! twitter.com/Russo_Brothers… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: history
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
On April 10, 1955, the National Basketball Association (NBA) finals went to a seventh game. The location was the Onondaga County War Memorial in Syracuse, New York. Built less than four years prior, it was to host the biggest sporting event in … Continue reading
I am not referring to props as in objects used to compliment a photograph but props as in propellers on airplanes. The Kwik Fill Rochester International Airshow in Rochester, New York had a mix of jets and prop planes. For … Continue reading
While enjoying the view of the Niagara Falls waterfalls is the foremost reason for visiting, there are plenty of other activities and attractions on both sides of the US-Canadian border. Before getting to those. I first want to take a … Continue reading