Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax move on after defeating the @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX, 7-4, in @NYSPHSAA #classa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 minutes ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax are up on @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX, 4-1, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Game over as @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax defeats the @LCSDAthletics, 11-6, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- At the half, @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax is leading the @LCSDAthletics, 5-1, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Hey, @Syracuse1848 and @OnondagaCounty, with @VoltaCharging you can offer #free #BEV charging at your popular venue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: statue
Before flying out to Seattle last summer, my wife and I spent a day in Boston, Massachusetts. Thanks to a good friend who lives in the Boston area, we got to see a lot of the city’s historical and famous … Continue reading
I am a member of two online and local photography Meetup groups. One, the Syracuse Photographers Association, is an invitation only (just ask!) group which has an active forum and meets regularly for social and photography reasons. The other, Syracuse … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
March traditionally has been the assignment which challenges me and incidentally I learn the most from all of you. For this year, I selected for Assignment 24, Black & White Photography. I am looking for either new or archived photographs … Continue reading
The historic collegiate gothic building was built in 1910 and served as then Florida State College’s administration building by which it was known until 1936. In that year the building was renamed the James D. Westcott, Jr. Memorial Building by then university president Edward … Continue reading