Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 1/31/23 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey battled for 3 @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey periods against @WGAthletics for a 5-4 hard… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- After 2, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey held back the @WGAthletics, 5-3, in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey https://t.co/7qPjLtc6Rf : 2 days ago
- After the 2st, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have a 2-1 lead over the @WGAthletics in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey. : 2 days ago
- Photo highlights from @TheAHL game between @UticaComets and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Arena… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: museum
On the first day of Spring for 2021, I visited the Erie Canal Park near Camillus, New York for the first time. While the sky was blue and the air unseasonably warm, Nature had yet to start blooming and the … Continue reading
The X-15 was a rocket-powered aircraft operated by the United States Air Force (USAF) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) during the early 1960’s. The X-15 set speed and altitude records reaching the edge of outer space and … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
I have showed you how to find color in your compositions. Today, I share three photos taken when I choose color as the main part of the composition. I know…you think I first spied the leading line and shapes in … Continue reading
Eero Saarinen, the architect of the Gateway Arch, wanted a simple design for a memorial to the westward expansion created by the Louisiana Purchase negotiated by President Thomas Jefferson. After studying other iconic memorials, Eero decided none really fit and … Continue reading