Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Local High School Sports fans, this is a great tournament to catch! #section3hockey #sports twitter.com/Bville_Hockey/… : 19 hours ago
- RT @nywolforg: More reasons to #standforwolves! https://t.co/cOomhM9YVJ : 1 day ago
- I'll be switching over to my Disney account @Scottwdw while I visit #WDW this week. Follow me for vacation content!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- 4 reasons why there’s no sophomore slump for #SyrCrunch Alex Barre-Boulet via @syrhockey syracuse.com/sports/2019/12… https://t.co/tU968Q9SPD : 4 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @RocketLaval at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/29/19. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @epayne73 #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: nikon D70
Tomorrow, United States citizens will celebrate America’s 237th Birthday with parades, fireworks and cookouts with friends and family. To them I say, have a safe and enjoyable holiday!
In 2008, I photographed this mural located in the Four Corners of Baldwinsville, New York. It was painted back in 1987 and you can see it had deteriorated over time. Four years later, I got a request from a young … Continue reading
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. 🙂 I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Confucius Returning to Epcot at Walt Disney World for another tip on photographing in busy tourist attractions. This one can be tough if you are traveling with children but not … Continue reading