Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: Homer Trojans at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 4/21/18. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 15 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: AHL North Division semifinals game 3: #SyrCrunch at Rochester Americans | #GoGetIt rawcharge.com/2018/4/25/1727… https://t.co/za9v9… : 19 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax at @CNSAthletics fr. 4/19/18. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 20 hours ago
- Crunch goalie @CBIngram1 steps into the spotlight as #SyrCrunch will change goalies for Game 3 of the playoff serie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 22 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 4/21/18. @TheAHL #CalderCupPlayoffs #Syracuse #Rochester… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: nikon D70
Tomorrow, United States citizens will celebrate America’s 237th Birthday with parades, fireworks and cookouts with friends and family. To them I say, have a safe and enjoyable holiday! Advertisements
In 2008, I photographed this mural located in the Four Corners of Baldwinsville, New York. It was painted back in 1987 and you can see it had deteriorated over time. Four years later, I got a request from a young … Continue reading
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. 🙂 I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Confucius Returning to Epcot at Walt Disney World for another tip on photographing in busy tourist attractions. This one can be tough if you are traveling with children but not … Continue reading