Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I think @SyrCrunch @Dan_DUva (in orange shorts )should come out of the booth again. Pic from 2012. https://t.co/tqrK1iCApN : 19 hours ago
- #TBT to #SyrCrunch @YanniGourde testing his stick before a #CalderCupFinals game. 72 Days before the 2017-2018 Home… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: @NYCBL_Spartans at @crushball fr. 7/24/17. @NYCBL_baseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @LCVoters: The Senate holds a markup today on S. 1514, a bill to weaken the Endangered Species Act. RT to urge @EPWDems to oppose! #Stop… : 1 day ago
- Nice catch by @crushball Center Fielder Charles Edwards this week in the playoff game against @NYCBL_Spartans… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: nikon D70
Tomorrow, United States citizens will celebrate America’s 237th Birthday with parades, fireworks and cookouts with friends and family. To them I say, have a safe and enjoyable holiday!
In 2008, I photographed this mural located in the Four Corners of Baldwinsville, New York. It was painted back in 1987 and you can see it had deteriorated over time. Four years later, I got a request from a young … Continue reading
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. 🙂 I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Confucius Returning to Epcot at Walt Disney World for another tip on photographing in busy tourist attractions. This one can be tough if you are traveling with children but not … Continue reading