Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #SyrCrunch @Masinator27 celebrates his goal last night against @AmerksHockey in a wild @TheAHL game. #Syracuse won… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @yanner1197 celebrates his overtime winning goal over @AmerksHockey #backnblue https://t.co/yWPudyGOBu : 12 hours ago
- My blog about @TheFrozenDome from 3 years ago. @TheAHL @SyracuseCrunch @UticaComets @CarrierDome44 @Syracuse1848… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 21 hours ago
- Got a hockey fan on your Christmas list #Syracuse sports families? twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 21 hours ago
- The victorious #SyrCrunch squad from @TheFrozenDome event 3 years ago today. #Syracuse #hockey #fans @CarrierDome44 https://t.co/IWEmPKU0Eq : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: nikon D70
Tomorrow, United States citizens will celebrate America’s 237th Birthday with parades, fireworks and cookouts with friends and family. To them I say, have a safe and enjoyable holiday! Advertisements
In 2008, I photographed this mural located in the Four Corners of Baldwinsville, New York. It was painted back in 1987 and you can see it had deteriorated over time. Four years later, I got a request from a young … Continue reading
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. 🙂 I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Confucius Returning to Epcot at Walt Disney World for another tip on photographing in busy tourist attractions. This one can be tough if you are traveling with children but not … Continue reading