Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- I visited here with @kmthomas06 when she was at Michigan University. She later got her Masters of Science in Inform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Yes, Democrats don't blow it. Learn to work together and form a way to get things done again while moving American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @ASlavitt: South Dakota vs Vermont: 2 small states w big differences -SD: heartless/headless— governor & Hosp ceo say masks are just sym… : 2 days ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: A thread. When this current nightmare is past us, we must not forget that it happened. I have known an America that des… : 2 days ago
- Saw this on @Ford Instagram but could not find it here. Looks like they hit their promised range of 300 miles for t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: mountains
During the winter months, my time is taken up with sports photography. When time permits, I will go out and explore with my camera. Otherwise, I will be sharing my adventures from last year as I have a large backlog … Continue reading
Finally, after a few long breaks over the last few years, I have reached my 400th View on this blog which I started ten years ago. Like my 300th View, I find myself in a U.S. National Park. This time … Continue reading
The moment before the Sun dipped below the horizon, it bathed Delicate Arch at Arches National Park near Moab, Utah in very reddish hues. I was there to capture the moment after walking a 1.5 mile long trail and a … Continue reading
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. 🙂 I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I … Continue reading