Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- It is amazing what the @realDonaldTrump administration considers "essential" during the #TrumpShutdown twitter.com/RheaSuh/status… : 1 hour ago
- The Good, The Bad, The #SyrCrunch lose 5-4 via @torchramrod @RawCharge rawcharge.com/2019/1/17/1818… https://t.co/GW1rZrtc3o : 1 hour ago
- Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center in @OlympicNP #travel #nature #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2dahQQU : 2 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: We’re hosting a Monday Matinee against the Binghamton Devils on Jan. 21. Join us for a 1 p.m. puck drop at the War Mem… : 2 hours ago
- Pearly Everlasting #wildflowers on Hurricane Ridge in @OlympicNP #nature #washington #travel #landscape… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: creek
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
I came across the term Minimalist Photography this week on Google+. Photographer Steve Johnson will be releasing a book this Spring covering the topic in depth. He defines Minimalist Photography as not simply about taking a photograph of less. Minimalism is … Continue reading