Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @EARTH3R: The irony of Trump's Endangered Species Act proposal? It could lead to more endangered species trib.al/mDPPrj2 https:/… : 1 hour ago
- The Monarch Butterfly population in the last two decades have decreased 90% and is currently being studies for incl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Yesterday, the @realDonaldTrump Administration put forward proposals that essentially take a chainsaw to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- RT @BShieldsWFTV: On this date... https://t.co/nzTAeB6tqI : 10 hours ago
- #StarTrek Tech today: Transparent Aluminum youtu.be/DduO1fNzV4w | @Mitch_M : 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: creek
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
I came across the term Minimalist Photography this week on Google+. Photographer Steve Johnson will be releasing a book this Spring covering the topic in depth. He defines Minimalist Photography as not simply about taking a photograph of less. Minimalism is … Continue reading
While I wait for winter weather to arrive in upstate New York, I thought I would share a few more photos from the Ithaca Waterfalls Adventure I took with Debbie of My Life in CNY and Andy Williams last month. … Continue reading