Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- It's time for NY to join the 37 states that allow Early Voting. Tell your reps you want Early Voting in the budget! thndr.me/jY3KK6 : 2 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Olivier Archambault @oarchy09 Showing Off Offensive Flair ow.ly/tki430j3DqL via @JGHoughtaling |… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 hours ago
- Stand with @NYGovCuomo and your fellow New Yorkers and demand the Trump administration block offshore oil drilling… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 3 hours ago
- 2/2: For example, last week, top oil and gas executives left a meeting of the @ApiAmerican at the Trump Internation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 5 hours ago
- 1/2: The decision to impose tariffs on imported steel/aluminum has led to a major lobbying push from countries, com… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: creek
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
I came across the term Minimalist Photography this week on Google+. Photographer Steve Johnson will be releasing a book this Spring covering the topic in depth. He defines Minimalist Photography as not simply about taking a photograph of less. Minimalism is … Continue reading
While I wait for winter weather to arrive in upstate New York, I thought I would share a few more photos from the Ithaca Waterfalls Adventure I took with Debbie of My Life in CNY and Andy Williams last month. … Continue reading