Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Today's Lake Apopka #wildlife photo: Great Blue Heron with Fish #birds #florida #flickr flic.kr/p/2g1PyGn : 4 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX vs @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/21/19. @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax vs @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax fr. 5/21/19. @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Now, if I can only get my NY State Representatives to agee with this. @NYSenAntonacci (50th Senate) and Assemblyman… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Our #climatecrisis was predicted..BACK IN 1982 by an oil company @exxonmobil Exxon Predicted 2019’s Ominous CO2 M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: creek
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
I came across the term Minimalist Photography this week on Google+. Photographer Steve Johnson will be releasing a book this Spring covering the topic in depth. He defines Minimalist Photography as not simply about taking a photograph of less. Minimalism is … Continue reading