Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @RedhawkLax: Big matchup on Saturday between the @Allegany_Arrows and Redhawks! redhawkslax.com/redhawks-host-… #CanAmLax https://t.co/1Au9LrYcOh : 6 hours ago
- Celebratory and Banner photos of the @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse @NYSPHSAA #ClassB #Boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Celebratory and Banner photos of the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax @NYSPHSAA #ClassA #Boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Congratulations to @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse for winning the @NYSPHSAA #classb #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- At the half, @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse are leading the @AuburnECSD @AuburnLacrosse, 6-2, in @NYSPHSAA #classb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: photomatix
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
A year ago I posted a blog from the McDonald’s in Moab, Utah of the Three National Parks I had visited in the last week. This past week, I have been reviewing and editing photos from the trip and wanted to … Continue reading
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading