Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- The @SyracuseCrunch return to @TheOncenter War Memorial after a long roadtrip to take on @AmerksHockey Call 315-473… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 hour ago
- RT @ALEnANGUSPUB: Please vote for us, we have some tough competition thank you everyone!! twitter.com/syracusedotcom… : 5 hours ago
- The @SyrCougarsPuck beats @Bville_Hockey 3-2 in OT @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey #playoffs https://t.co/p7fsTwrsOy : 18 hours ago
- After 2, @Bville_Hockey has a 1-0 lead over @SyrCougarsPuck in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey #playoffs https://t.co/pyzHWwGud8 : 19 hours ago
- No score after the 1st between @Bville_Hockey and @SyrCougarsPuck in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey #playoffs https://t.co/Zreqz6xPUp : 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: photomatix
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
A year ago I posted a blog from the McDonald’s in Moab, Utah of the Three National Parks I had visited in the last week. This past week, I have been reviewing and editing photos from the trip and wanted to … Continue reading
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading