Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Looks like the backslash moved the needle on this one, @Mitch_M Now, will another team go after him or will he end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 minutes ago
- Note to @FordMustang #MachE and @VW ID.3/4....DO NOT DO THIS! I expect OTA updates to add to my experiences, not ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 26 minutes ago
- What is it about a bench with a view of a still lake with reflected #Autumn color on its surface? Autumn Bench… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- RT @BillNye: As you know - this year science is on the ballot, which means our climate is on the ballot. A vote for @JoeBiden and @KamalaHa… : 1 day ago
- This is a rundown of 50 reasons why Trump should no longer be President. Olbermann vs. Trump #15: The 50 Worst Tru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: walls
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading
I looked for different angles and views of the magnificence of the Watkins Glen State Park Gorge than I did last year. Let’s see what I got. Above the Central Cascade is a stone bridge which was built by the Civilian Conservation … Continue reading