Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Georgia...you are really not going to vote this guy in, are you? #Sad if so. twitter.com/TrumpsTaxes/st… : 8 hours ago
- Another @topazlabs Photo AI app success! This time with a tough night sports photo with lots of noise and some blur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Rainbow Connections projected onto #SpaceshipEarth during the Beacons of Light show. Processed using @topazlabs Pho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Spaceship Earth processed using @topazlabs Photo AI app #WDW #Epcot #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDKuyq : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: walls
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading
I looked for different angles and views of the magnificence of the Watkins Glen State Park Gorge than I did last year. Let’s see what I got. Above the Central Cascade is a stone bridge which was built by the Civilian Conservation … Continue reading