Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Wow...the gall of this guy who got a job because he gave Trump money. The aircraft carrier's namesake would have sm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 28 minutes ago
- Google: Add hydrogen emojis for promotion of hydrogen economy - Sign the Petition! chng.it/sk9zpdxF via @Change : 3 hours ago
- What does a #hockey #photographer do when there are no hockey games to photograph? He reads about the game, of cour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Oh, how I miss going to games and photographing the experience from great fans and amazing players. #SyrCrunch twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 6 hours ago
- View 429: Hockey Reading viewsinfinitum.com/2020/04/06/vie… https://t.co/w23nVulUdO : 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: waterfalls
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
Do you remember your first time visiting a natural wonder? I am not talking about the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls but your first lake, river, mountain or waterfall? My family camped when I was young and I remember lots … Continue reading
Spend a day at Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada, on a warm summer day with little breeze and you may be rewarded with a beautiful rainbow in the mist thrown into the air above the waterfalls. Along the Queen Victoria Park, … Continue reading