Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Very sad news about former @SyracuseCrunch Adam Comrie who died in a motorcycle accident recently. Adam was a great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @bruce_arthur: The administration has essentially attacked America from the inside, and democracy's next twitter.com/anitakumar01/s… : 3 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: I can’t believe I have to say this, but we can’t let Donald Trump open up the Grand Canyon for uranium mining. : 19 hours ago
- Sorry @MarioSaccoNC9 as Carey Price and the @CanadiensMTL send your @penguins out of the playoff bubble. https://t.co/wdFyq0xCHQ : 19 hours ago
- Watch and tell me it didn't bring a smile to your face. Steve Martin and Kermit the Frog in "Dueling Banjos"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: fisheye
I know many of my fellow photographers are finding this pause in our work a good time to finish off some of their backlogged photos. In my case, the backlog goes back to 2013 when I took a trip to … Continue reading
This year, I decided to let others pick my best ten (10) photographs of 2016. Specifically, the people who follow me and/or view my photos on my flickr account based on the number of Favorites or Favs each got. I will … Continue reading
For Disney themepark fan photographers, the first day of the week is celebrated with photos of monorails. Simply called Monorail Monday…
While “warrior” might sound a bit melodramatic, who am I to argue with a guy carrying a big stick labeled as such. Syracuse Crunch goalie Kristers Guldevskis sure looks like a warrior going to war with all his protective gear. Before … Continue reading