Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #SyrCrunch Brendan Bradley (12) is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Mem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 12 hours ago
- Homer defeated the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax 13-10. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #lacrosse https://t.co/G98WsNcMYn : 18 hours ago
- At the half, homer and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax are tied at 7. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #lacrosse https://t.co/cNxY2JAAjJ : 19 hours ago
- After 2 Qtr., Homer is up on @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax by a score of 5-4. https://t.co/4uFQwRpZ8t : 20 hours ago
- Vets show the way as #SyrCrunch strikes first in playoff series vs. Rochester #Syracuse #hockey #CalderCupPlayoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: oswego
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading
2014 proved to be a challenging year for my photo blog. Due to circumstances, I was not able to get out and shoot as much as I have in the past. I still managed to capture some good images and … Continue reading
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the fourth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If you … Continue reading
Attended the Oswego Balloonfest which was held at the Oswego County Fairgrounds in Sandy Creek, New York over the weekend. Late in the afternoon as the daytime temperatures began to drop, one of the balloons was inflated with cool air … Continue reading