Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 400: Olympic Mountains viewsinfinitum.com/2018/08/20/vie… https://t.co/0SVj15z8Hw : 19 hours ago
- Critters encountered on the Hurricane Hill hike today in #OlympicNationalPark In order, Olympic Chipmunk, Blue Grou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Tweeting from the top of Hurricane Hill in #OlympicNationalPark Elevation about 6,000 feet. https://t.co/3EKDa2WMbX : 2 days ago
- Finally, most of the smoke cleared and Hurricane Ridge had mountains again in Olympic National Park. #ONP #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- The Butchart Gardens in #Victoria #BritishColumbia #Canada https://t.co/0qHI4ouk0e : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: oswego
It’s Summertime in Upstate New York and the Sun has returned to Lake Ontario. After having a meal at Rudy’s Lakeside Drive-in near Oswego, New York, I drove over to the Fort Ontario Park which has an overlook of the Oswego … Continue reading
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading
2014 proved to be a challenging year for my photo blog. Due to circumstances, I was not able to get out and shoot as much as I have in the past. I still managed to capture some good images and … Continue reading
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the fourth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If you … Continue reading