Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- This is "sad", @realDonaldTrump Trumps to skip Kennedy Center Honors for 2nd straight year yahoo.com/entertainment/… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @TheHersheyBears at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/11/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Hershey #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- The @YanniGourde secret it out. twitter.com/TheHockeyNews/… : 2 days ago
- RT @Bville_Hockey: Please help support Varsity Hockey https://t.co/4h0puTQ0X6 : 2 days ago
- A special mid-week #SyrCrunch game as the @BingDevils drive up Rt. 81 North to @TheOncenter War Memorial Wednesday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: winter
Visited Ottawa, the capitol of Canada, on the last weekend of Winterlude, an annual celebration of Winter, held the first three weekends of February. It was a cool -11 Celsius (12 Farenheit) on the evening of my visit. There was … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
Last month I shared a photograph of Taughannock Falls from January, 2013. This past weekend, I traveled down to Taughannock Falls State Park to see how the waterfall was looking after a record number of days of below normal and … Continue reading