Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- The Man, the Myth, the Legend of @Dan_DUva who is always high above center ice and in a booth. Happy Birthday! https://t.co/gkRdf3uS5c : 1 day ago
- Bill Gates wants a robot tax @Mitch_M engadget.com/2017/02/19/bil… via @engadget : 1 day ago
- My daughter holding my Grandson who was born yesterday. See you in a week, Jameson. twitter.com/kmthomas06/sta… : 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey @beespuck fr. 2/17/17. @NYSPHSAA #boys #icehockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago
- .@Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey shiuts out the @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey 3-0 to advance in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: winter
Visited Ottawa, the capitol of Canada, on the last weekend of Winterlude, an annual celebration of Winter, held the first three weekends of February. It was a cool -11 Celsius (12 Farenheit) on the evening of my visit. There was … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
Last month I shared a photograph of Taughannock Falls from January, 2013. This past weekend, I traveled down to Taughannock Falls State Park to see how the waterfall was looking after a record number of days of below normal and … Continue reading