Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- My@FordMustang #MachE is visiting the #baseballhalloffame in Cooperstown while I photograph @crushball playing at D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- (2 of 2) Good luck with the Kraken, @YanniGourde and @marieandreeraby. We'll be watching and following from the 'Cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- (1 of 2) From the moment you stepped on the ice for the #SyrCrunch, my wife and I saw something special. As you imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Karma. twitter.com/propublica/sta… : 2 days ago
- GAME GALLERY: @crushball at @SyrSaltCats on Leo Pinckney Field at Falcon Park in #Auburn, #NewYork fr. 7/18/21. Pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: winter
The world was a different place back in February of 1980. The Cold War between the United States and what was then called the Soviet Union was in full swing. An event like the XIII Olympic Winter Games could still … Continue reading
Visited Ottawa, the capitol of Canada, on the last weekend of Winterlude, an annual celebration of Winter, held the first three weekends of February. It was a cool -11 Celsius (12 Farenheit) on the evening of my visit. There was … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
Last month I shared a photograph of Taughannock Falls from January, 2013. This past weekend, I traveled down to Taughannock Falls State Park to see how the waterfall was looking after a record number of days of below normal and … Continue reading