Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Number 21 Carter Verhaeghe in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 34 minutes ago
- Number 22 Matthew Peca in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Number 23 Eric Condra in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Number 24 Matt Spencer in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- The world's first #hydrogen trains are now in service #Germany #energy #transportation engadget.com/2018/09/18/fir… via @engadget : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: winter
Visited Ottawa, the capitol of Canada, on the last weekend of Winterlude, an annual celebration of Winter, held the first three weekends of February. It was a cool -11 Celsius (12 Farenheit) on the evening of my visit. There was … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
Last month I shared a photograph of Taughannock Falls from January, 2013. This past weekend, I traveled down to Taughannock Falls State Park to see how the waterfall was looking after a record number of days of below normal and … Continue reading