Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: #Cortland @crushball at @SyrSaltCats fr. 6/21/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- RT @c_m_dangelo: What Zinke doesn't mention: "This guy" was discovered **in Grand Staircase-Escalante**—one of 2 national monuments he and… : 1 day ago
- This is good advice for everybody on Social Media. twitter.com/heady_chris/st… : 1 day ago
- For my @downtownSYR people who are curious about Electric Vehicles, here is your chance to take a test drive and le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at #Cortland @crushball fr. 6/17/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: ontario
Visited Ottawa, the capitol of Canada, on the last weekend of Winterlude, an annual celebration of Winter, held the first three weekends of February. It was a cool -11 Celsius (12 Farenheit) on the evening of my visit. There was … Continue reading
Niagara SkyWheel is a 175-foot (53.3 m) tall Ferris wheel in the middle of Clifton Hill’s world famous Street of Fun by the Falls in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The SkyWheel is a Ronald Bussink Professional Rides designed R60 Giant … Continue reading
After a long, cold winter, Niagara Falls had built up a large ice pack around the falls and on the talus rocks at the bottom. Last summer, I photographed the Bridal Veil Falls as people in yellow raincoats walked on the … Continue reading