Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Today's Lake Apopka #wildlife photo: Great Blue Heron with Fish #birds #florida #flickr flic.kr/p/2g1PyGn : 2 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX vs @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/21/19. @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax vs @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax fr. 5/21/19. @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- Now, if I can only get my NY State Representatives to agee with this. @NYSenAntonacci (50th Senate) and Assemblyman… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- Our #climatecrisis was predicted..BACK IN 1982 by an oil company @exxonmobil Exxon Predicted 2019’s Ominous CO2 M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: ontario
Visited Ottawa, the capitol of Canada, on the last weekend of Winterlude, an annual celebration of Winter, held the first three weekends of February. It was a cool -11 Celsius (12 Farenheit) on the evening of my visit. There was … Continue reading
Niagara SkyWheel is a 175-foot (53.3 m) tall Ferris wheel in the middle of Clifton Hill’s world famous Street of Fun by the Falls in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The SkyWheel is a Ronald Bussink Professional Rides designed R60 Giant … Continue reading
After a long, cold winter, Niagara Falls had built up a large ice pack around the falls and on the talus rocks at the bottom. Last summer, I photographed the Bridal Veil Falls as people in yellow raincoats walked on the … Continue reading