Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTOS: @crushball at @Smittiebaseball fr. 7/22/17. @NYCBL_baseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 15 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Wellsville Nitros at @crushball fr. 7/21/17. @NYCBL_baseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 17 hours ago
- Here's another one of my #ecoboost @FordMustang for #FEF #baldwinsville #newyork https://t.co/AXOVgO0tgt : 2 days ago
- Heady times...miss them. My parents let me stay up late to see this live. twitter.com/NYTArchives/st… : 3 days ago
- Another location from last night for my #Ecoboost @FordMustang down by the river which runs through my town.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: hamilton
The 2013-2014 season for the Syracuse Crunch American Hockey League (AHL) team came to a close last weekend as they defeated the Hamilton Bulldogs in the FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada by the score of 3 to 1. Jonathan Marchessault, … Continue reading
A few years ago, North American professional hockey leagues added a short overtime period if a regular season game was tied after regulation. During this five minute overtime period, the teams would only have four skaters instead of the normal … Continue reading
When a Canadian team comes to play the Syracuse Crunch in the War Memorial, both Canada and the USA are honored by the singing of each country’s national anthems. Such was the case when the Hamilton (Ontario, Canada) Bulldogs visited … Continue reading
I did not realize Canada had a thing for The King, Elvis Presley, until my trip last month. My first indication was a corner booth in Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill in Ancaster, Ontario near Hamilton. Looked almost like a shrine. … Continue reading