Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Getting ready to see @neiltyson with my geeky frien @Mitch_M in the @syrlandmark https://t.co/NQkGK9gLWu : 10 hours ago
- Mike McKenna finding groove in goal at just the right time for Syracuse Crunch via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 12 hours ago
- .@SyracuseCrunch coaches hit Periscope while stuck in a locked dressing room. Via @BrentAxeMedia… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 18 hours ago
- Let's fill the "Rockin' Barn" for the #SyrCrunch for the two #CalderCupPlayoff games. Call 315-473-4444 to get your… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 18 hours ago
- Nice article for @BrentAxeMedia @Dan_DUva and @syrhockey to check out. twitter.com/nicolesorce/st… : 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: hamilton
The 2013-2014 season for the Syracuse Crunch American Hockey League (AHL) team came to a close last weekend as they defeated the Hamilton Bulldogs in the FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada by the score of 3 to 1. Jonathan Marchessault, … Continue reading
A few years ago, North American professional hockey leagues added a short overtime period if a regular season game was tied after regulation. During this five minute overtime period, the teams would only have four skaters instead of the normal … Continue reading
When a Canadian team comes to play the Syracuse Crunch in the War Memorial, both Canada and the USA are honored by the singing of each country’s national anthems. Such was the case when the Hamilton (Ontario, Canada) Bulldogs visited … Continue reading
I did not realize Canada had a thing for The King, Elvis Presley, until my trip last month. My first indication was a corner booth in Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill in Ancaster, Ontario near Hamilton. Looked almost like a shrine. … Continue reading