Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- This idea is looking for a North American investor. twitter.com/KateFantom/sta… : 19 hours ago
- This is why people are angry from all sides. twitter.com/DanPriceSeattl… : 20 hours ago
- With the transportation sector being one of the largest contributors to anthropogenic U.S. greenhouse gas (GHG) emi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- This is why we have an Environmental Protection Agency #EPA in the United States and why we should watch the mining… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- It's my go-to composition rule and then I tweak (if needed) from there. twitter.com/eleuthardt/sta… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: stage
I did not realize Canada had a thing for The King, Elvis Presley, until my trip last month. My first indication was a corner booth in Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill in Ancaster, Ontario near Hamilton. Looked almost like a shrine. … Continue reading
The New York State Fair is for people of all ages. Young people especially know how to enjoy it. I mean, look at the optimism on this boy’s face when presented with a hundred bottles and not one of them … Continue reading
With all the pomp and circumstance of a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) bout, Major League Eating came to my town of Baldwinsville, New York last weekend for the first ever Salt Potato Eating Championship. In the past I have mentioned … Continue reading