Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hey, @NYGov and @OnondagaCounty, lets put #solar parking lot canopies at the @NYSFair Orange Lot to keep parked veh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Well now...that wasn’t stressful at all. #SyrCrunch hold on to 2-1 victory to delay their off-season via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- On a dark and rainy night, the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax defeated West Genny, 16-6, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- The #SyrCrunch need to change their ways to win Game Three of @TheAHL #CalderCup playoff series via @torchramrod… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- To @Mitch_M Spread the Word! twitter.com/Russo_Brothers… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: restaurant
Just got back from a Caribbean cruise on the Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Dream. The cruise was for four nights and two Ports of Call. The first day we sailed from Port Canaveral and partied, dined and slept … Continue reading
I did not realize Canada had a thing for The King, Elvis Presley, until my trip last month. My first indication was a corner booth in Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill in Ancaster, Ontario near Hamilton. Looked almost like a shrine. … Continue reading
The night I was enjoying an ice cream at the Sweet Inspirations Drive-In near Fulton, New York, was the night I got a little smarter. During my exposures of the popular ice cream stand and restaurant, the light would look … Continue reading