Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 444: 50th Anniversary Cinderella Castle viewsinfinitum.com/2020/09/21/vie… : 3 days ago
- One more safari with these two giraffes being the highlight. #wdw #dak https://t.co/NF1soXwmaj : 4 days ago
- I will be traveling to #WaltDisneyWorld today and will be switching over to my Disney account @Scottwdw for the nex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 days ago
- RT @EthanBearman: No tear gas, no pepper spray, no rubber bullets, no unbadged fascistic military style police beating them or dragging the… : 6 days ago
- It's elementary, my Dear Watson, "Wear a mask." twitter.com/Allovimo/statu… : 6 days ago
Tag Archives: car
Back in June, I shared photos and information about the weekly Cars & Coffee cruise in event I attend. This summer, it is the only event with people I have been able to enjoy. All of the annual summer and … Continue reading
In American automobile history, few cars have created a legion of fans more so than the Ford Mustang has since being introduced as a 1964 1/2 model at the 1964 New York World’s Fair. Owners are proud to show their … Continue reading
The night I was enjoying an ice cream at the Sweet Inspirations Drive-In near Fulton, New York, was the night I got a little smarter. During my exposures of the popular ice cream stand and restaurant, the light would look … Continue reading
Back in the mid-1990’s, I owned a 1990 Ford Mustang GT 5.0. Had a lot of fun with it. Even raced the GT at ESTA Dragstrip a few times. Alas, it became a little too expensive to keep running with … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading