Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- I visited here with @kmthomas06 when she was at Michigan University. She later got her Masters of Science in Inform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Yes, Democrats don't blow it. Learn to work together and form a way to get things done again while moving American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @ASlavitt: South Dakota vs Vermont: 2 small states w big differences -SD: heartless/headless— governor & Hosp ceo say masks are just sym… : 2 days ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: A thread. When this current nightmare is past us, we must not forget that it happened. I have known an America that des… : 2 days ago
- Saw this on @Ford Instagram but could not find it here. Looks like they hit their promised range of 300 miles for t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: car
Back in June, I shared photos and information about the weekly Cars & Coffee cruise in event I attend. This summer, it is the only event with people I have been able to enjoy. All of the annual summer and … Continue reading
In American automobile history, few cars have created a legion of fans more so than the Ford Mustang has since being introduced as a 1964 1/2 model at the 1964 New York World’s Fair. Owners are proud to show their … Continue reading
The night I was enjoying an ice cream at the Sweet Inspirations Drive-In near Fulton, New York, was the night I got a little smarter. During my exposures of the popular ice cream stand and restaurant, the light would look … Continue reading
Back in the mid-1990’s, I owned a 1990 Ford Mustang GT 5.0. Had a lot of fun with it. Even raced the GT at ESTA Dragstrip a few times. Alas, it became a little too expensive to keep running with … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading