Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sigh, what they worried about? Maybe if instead of denying people's right to vote, they actually try and win voters… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The GOP needs badly to win in 2022, so they're cheating to do it through draconian and racially motivated voter suppressio… : 13 hours ago
- RT @GovHowardDean: Georgia makes history by electing its first Black senator and first Jewish senator. The Georgia legislature responds by… : 13 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch win! https://t.co/1vsHSoVNBG : 1 day ago
- RT @altNOAA: The marketing on this bag is from 1982, when oil companies were helping grocery stores sell Americans on single use plastic ba… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: car
Back in June, I shared photos and information about the weekly Cars & Coffee cruise in event I attend. This summer, it is the only event with people I have been able to enjoy. All of the annual summer and … Continue reading
In American automobile history, few cars have created a legion of fans more so than the Ford Mustang has since being introduced as a 1964 1/2 model at the 1964 New York World’s Fair. Owners are proud to show their … Continue reading
The night I was enjoying an ice cream at the Sweet Inspirations Drive-In near Fulton, New York, was the night I got a little smarter. During my exposures of the popular ice cream stand and restaurant, the light would look … Continue reading
Back in the mid-1990’s, I owned a 1990 Ford Mustang GT 5.0. Had a lot of fun with it. Even raced the GT at ESTA Dragstrip a few times. Alas, it became a little too expensive to keep running with … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading