Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 shootout winning goal over @UticaComets, 4-3. https://t.co/WT7ARuDCxL : 6 hours ago
- Those minions from #Utica come to @TheOncenter War Memorial tonight to play #SyrCrunch. Call 315-473-4444 for tix a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 20 hours ago
- That feeling you get after another @SyracuseCrunch win. Going for another tonight against @UticaComets. #BLUnited https://t.co/1DXHUsnTI2 : 20 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @YanniGourde scores the winning goal against @AlbanyDevils from behind the net. #BLUnited https://t.co/YgjexO6Tgh : 1 day ago
- Photographing the #Christmas Parade in the #MagicKingdom (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/18ImGa https://t.co/QPtdqE3CTJ : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: race
If they can make sharks fly, cars can be made to do the same. Below was the coolest car I photographed at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near Cicero, New York on Sunday, August 23, 2015. My goal was to push … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
For the second year running, I covered the Apple Run events at the LaFayette Apple Festival in LaFayette, New York. The three races consist of a 1 Mile Fun Run for families and a 5K and 15K road … Continue reading