Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Do your job. Protect our communities. @senategop -- It’s time to pass stronger gun safety laws NOW! Enough is enough #disarmhate : 16 hours ago
- End of regular season fun for @crushball with Slip & Slide whiffle ball and BBQ. Next up: @NYCBL_baseball playoffs. https://t.co/aNktc92Pz3 : 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 7/21/16. @NYCBL_baseball #sports #baseball sthomasphotos.com/Sports/Cortlan… https://t.co/WggszYVj4d : 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: @crushball at @SyrSaltCats fr. 7/19/16. @NYCBL_baseball #baseball #sports sthomasphotos.com/Sports/Cortlan… https://t.co/I4MtPTXOi4 : 4 days ago
- Well said, Mr. Mitchell... Conflicts Can’t Be Resolved Without A Conversation via @mitch_m ttmitchellconsulting.com/Mitchblog/conf… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: race
If they can make sharks fly, cars can be made to do the same. Below was the coolest car I photographed at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near Cicero, New York on Sunday, August 23, 2015. My goal was to push … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
For the second year running, I covered the Apple Run events at the LaFayette Apple Festival in LaFayette, New York. The three races consist of a 1 Mile Fun Run for families and a 5K and 15K road … Continue reading