Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Thor is now playing for the Golden Knights of the Vegas realm. twitter.com/wyshynski/stat… : 11 hours ago
- RT @nywolforg: The wolf is a critical keystone species. The preservation of a keystone species is essential for maintaining resilience + he… : 13 hours ago
- Look who's talking with Belle at #waltdisneyworld. @kmthomas06 twitter.com/AllEarsNet/sta… : 14 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @SyrSaltCats at @crushball fr. 6/23/19. @NYCBLbaseball #Cortland #Syracuse #newyork #nycbl #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- Looks like #battery storage needs to work on safety just as #hydrogen storage facilities do. I have confidence solu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: creative
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
With Spring in full swing, I wanted to give you an assignment to stretch your photographic knowledge and make you think a little more before pressing your camera’s shutter. Many of you stated this was going to be a tough … Continue reading
If you have followed my blog at all, you know I like to show motion whenever I feel it adds to the story of what I am photographing. At the ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip speed is the name of the … Continue reading