Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The shutout is now complete, @Bville_Hockey win over @CNSHockey by a score of 5-0. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey https://t.co/jWbYO7LlBX : 11 hours ago
- .@Bville_Hockey up 3-0 over @CNSHockey after 2 periods. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey https://t.co/kvXB9LPb6I : 11 hours ago
- A good read: How to NOT Get Duped By Fake News teenvogue.com/story/the-best… via @TeenVogue https://t.co/9MiKafXTR6 : 22 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 #dabbing the team mascot, @CrunchmanSYR after beating the Penguins. #BLUnited #WeAreOne https://t.co/BAskXyKs5q : 2 days ago
- Ready for round 2? @WBSPenguins play @SyracuseCrunch at 1PM today in @TheOncenter War Memorial. $5 tix for Kids & S… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: sand
The 2016 New York State Fair looks a lot different after under going $50 million dollars of upgrades, demolition of the Grandstand and removal of the 1 Mile dirt race track. This opened up new areas for more vendors and an … Continue reading
On my last adventure, it was very cold and wintery. On this one, the weather was not ideal for the location but much warmer and tropical. My wife and I took a three-night Caribbean cruise on Disney Cruise Line’s Disney … Continue reading
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading