Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- No #SyrCrunch game tonight..no worries as here is the Photo Album from last night's @BellevilleSens at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- My wife is wearing her "Oh My Gourde" shirt tonight and @YanniGourde scores and breaks his drought. @marieandreeraby #TampaCuse : 7 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @RFASports fr. 1/15/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- For a return engagement, #SyrCrunch @CVerhaeghe21 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- How active will the #SyrCrunch be at the trade deadline? Via @torchramrod @RawCharge rawcharge.com/2019/1/18/1818… https://t.co/9atFvQol5L : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: ultra wide angle
On my last adventure, it was very cold and wintery. On this one, the weather was not ideal for the location but much warmer and tropical. My wife and I took a three-night Caribbean cruise on Disney Cruise Line’s Disney … Continue reading
The Big Oak of Thomasville, Georgia has some impressive statistics. It is over 330 years old with branches which spread out over 164 feet. The Live Oak (Quercus virginiana) is 68 feet tall with a trunk 26 feet in circumference. When … Continue reading
Trying to show three dimensions using a two dimensional medium like photography is not easy. Landscape photographers use various concepts to create the feeling of depth in their photographs. Below are two such concepts with examples. If you follow any … Continue reading
Just returned from a quick trip up to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada where I meet up with a local photographer I connected with on Google+. I was toured around the city known as the City of Waterfalls. We visited eleven of … Continue reading