Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- See, this is how masks help keep everyone safer. Thank you, @BillNye twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/sta… : 2 hours ago
- Nationwide, testing increased by 7% over the past week. Cases rose by 24%. So much for the more testing, more cases… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- Climate Denial Spreads on Facebook as Scientists Face Restrictions scientificamerican.com/article/climat… via @sciam : 19 hours ago
- Again, this is very disappointing. The GOP counter proposal will make sure they keep their Gerrymandered districts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- My fellow @OnondagaCounty citizens, the Republicans have once again screwed us over. Their pledge to create this co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: city
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the fourth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If you … Continue reading
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading
Just returned from a quick trip up to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada where I meet up with a local photographer I connected with on Google+. I was toured around the city known as the City of Waterfalls. We visited eleven of … Continue reading