Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Today is my last day at AllEars.net. It has been a fun 14 years! More on my Disney future soon! Photog… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- RT @MikeHudema: This marine reserve in Mexico was almost dead. 19 years later its teeming with life showing the world how we can save the o… : 1 day ago
- RT @katherinejulia: Thanks @RepJahanaHayes @RepCardenas @SenCortezMasto @PattyMurray for reintroducing the #CleanSchoolBusAct! It will: ✅Pr… : 1 day ago
- This is so sad. I weep for the #Earth. #GlobalWarming is real and is causing intense natural weather conditions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I can attest to this as I spent a decade playing in the Midstate Youth Hockey Association (MYHA) there back in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: highway
Spent the weekend at a hotel in Syracuse which I requested have a view of the city’s skyline. Setup up my Nikon D700 camera on a tripod with a Nikon 28-300VR lens (with VR turned off) in the room to … Continue reading
Canopy roads have large moss-draped live oaks, sweet gums, hickory trees and pines casting protective shade over roads around Tallahassee, Florida, with limbs that meet in a canopy to provide cooling shade for the roads and very scenic drives for travelers. There … Continue reading