Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @JEathletics at @MCSD_Athletics fr. 5/18/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #classd #section3lacrosse #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 46 minutes ago
- As @RepJohnKatko is about my age, I know he is quite familiar with the #GOP history of environmental protection whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- I will be photographing the games at CNS this week for @EagleNewsOnline @blackwell_phil. Class A Semi-Finals tomorr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- View 417: Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive viewsinfinitum.com/2019/05/20/vie… https://t.co/JE3EuUNHZR : 5 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Homer_Trojans at @WCSDAthletics fr. 5/18/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #classc #section3lacrosse #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: canopy
Quite a year 2012 turned out to be for Views Infinitum. I traveled near and far to bring photographs to share and talk about. We all enjoyed each others photos through six more assignments. As we are about to turn … Continue reading
Canopy roads have large moss-draped live oaks, sweet gums, hickory trees and pines casting protective shade over roads around Tallahassee, Florida, with limbs that meet in a canopy to provide cooling shade for the roads and very scenic drives for travelers. There … Continue reading