Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Wow, the @HouseGOP pulling out an archaic rule which could be used to threaten federal employees. How very #Trump o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 9 minutes ago
- It's time for NY to join the 37 states that allow Early Voting. Tell your reps you want Early Voting in the budget! thndr.me/jY3KK6 : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Olivier Archambault @oarchy09 Showing Off Offensive Flair ow.ly/tki430j3DqL via @JGHoughtaling |… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 7 hours ago
- Stand with @NYGovCuomo and your fellow New Yorkers and demand the Trump administration block offshore oil drilling… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 8 hours ago
- 2/2: For example, last week, top oil and gas executives left a meeting of the @ApiAmerican at the Trump Internation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: reflection
The weather this summer has not been conducive for sunsets. Many rainy evenings over the past month have masked the Sun on the horizon. Other times, when it looked promising, haze in the atmosphere had the Sun disappearing before it set. … Continue reading
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. 🙂 I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I … Continue reading
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Confucius Returning to Epcot at Walt Disney World for another tip on photographing in busy tourist attractions. This one can be tough if you are traveling with children but not … Continue reading
As I mentioned when introducing this month’s assignment on Color Composition, I was surprised how little I used color that way even though I shoot it exclusively. Upon perusing my photo library, I found the following photographs I remembered taking … Continue reading