Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- That's a good question for @SenGillibrand twitter.com/RL_Miller/stat… : 54 minutes ago
- It is amazing what the @realDonaldTrump administration considers "essential" during the #TrumpShutdown twitter.com/RheaSuh/status… : 19 hours ago
- The Good, The Bad, The #SyrCrunch lose 5-4 via @torchramrod @RawCharge rawcharge.com/2019/1/17/1818… https://t.co/GW1rZrtc3o : 20 hours ago
- Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center in @OlympicNP #travel #nature #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2dahQQU : 20 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: We’re hosting a Monday Matinee against the Binghamton Devils on Jan. 21. Join us for a 1 p.m. puck drop at the War Mem… : 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: playing
Disney themeparks are full of surprises. You can literally turn a corner and find yourself listening and interacting with Jim, the Ragtime Pianist. His piano has a mirror on it allowing Jim to interact with guests as he plays tunes … Continue reading →
Written by Carsten Langkjaer • Photography by Carsten Langkjaer My name is Carsten and I live 20 miles from the center of Copenhagen, Denmark. I put the camera on the shelf many years ago, perhaps mostly because I did not … Continue reading →
Here are a few things you can do at the Great New York State Fair. For as long as I can remember people would line up to get 25 cent chocolate or white milk at the Rainbow Milk Bar in … Continue reading →
Here are some people enjoying the 2011 New York State Fair. From left: The girl with the drum was getting a free lesson at the Pan African Village, the brightly colored fellow is the Gatekeeper of an entertainment troop called … Continue reading →