Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The @FordMustang #MachE rolling out at this morning’s #carsandcoffee event at @Wegmans in Rt. 31 in Clay, #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- My@FordMustang #MachE is visiting the #baseballhalloffame in Cooperstown while I photograph @crushball playing at D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- (2 of 2) Good luck with the Kraken, @YanniGourde and @marieandreeraby. We'll be watching and following from the 'Cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- (1 of 2) From the moment you stepped on the ice for the #SyrCrunch, my wife and I saw something special. As you imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- Karma. twitter.com/propublica/sta… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: playing
Disney themeparks are full of surprises. You can literally turn a corner and find yourself listening and interacting with Jim, the Ragtime Pianist. His piano has a mirror on it allowing Jim to interact with guests as he plays tunes … Continue reading →
Written by Carsten Langkjaer • Photography by Carsten Langkjaer My name is Carsten and I live 20 miles from the center of Copenhagen, Denmark. I put the camera on the shelf many years ago, perhaps mostly because I did not … Continue reading →
Here are a few things you can do at the Great New York State Fair. For as long as I can remember people would line up to get 25 cent chocolate or white milk at the Rainbow Milk Bar in … Continue reading →
Here are some people enjoying the 2011 New York State Fair. From left: The girl with the drum was getting a free lesson at the Pan African Village, the brightly colored fellow is the Gatekeeper of an entertainment troop called … Continue reading →