Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @LyftGyft: I’m American…….. 🤦🏽♂️ this is America 2022. Yet some people wonder why we say BLACK LIVES MATTER. #MitchPlease #BlackTwit… : 2 days ago
- Sharing with @Mitch_M twitter.com/JeffBezos/stat… : 3 days ago
- Thanks, @Mitch_M This is much more interesting to watch than video of Men killing wolves. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 3 days ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @BellevilleSens and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- In ten years, when people ask "Why didn't we stop them?" Here's the answer. Why people want to give the GOP power b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: nikon D750
The first day of Spring brought sunny skies and warm temperatures. As I was picking up my lawn after a long winter, I noticed the group of Snow Drop flowers in the bright light. These flowers have probably been blooming … Continue reading
Back in June, I shared photos and information about the weekly Cars & Coffee cruise in event I attend. This summer, it is the only event with people I have been able to enjoy. All of the annual summer and … Continue reading
After making an Advanced Reservation, I entered a very quiet Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York last weekend. None of the inside exhibits were open in the entrance building. There were signs indicating the one way direction around the … Continue reading
Fancying another try at photographing comet Neowise, I met up with photographer Rod Best at Fair Haven Beach State Park near Fair Haven, New York last Tuesday night. We got to the park in time to catch a classic Lake … Continue reading