Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @Ry_Bass: The #StanleyCup and a Tampa Bay sunset. I dare you to find something better. @10TampaBay https://t.co/L1JfwIalX5 : 41 minutes ago
- Crazy is the right word. twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVanc… : 10 hours ago
- A good watch. I'm for adding PR as a state. About time. Been there they take their elections more seriously than mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- View 445: Stanley Cup Champions viewsinfinitum.com/2020/09/30/vie… : 15 hours ago
- RT @matthewamiller: Note: if you say this debate was a shitshow without noting whose fault it was, you are part of the problem. : 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: sunset
Fancying another try at photographing comet Neowise, I met up with photographer Rod Best at Fair Haven Beach State Park near Fair Haven, New York last Tuesday night. We got to the park in time to catch a classic Lake … Continue reading
Wow, a lot has happened since my last post back in February. Before the coronavirus affected the US, I traveled to Florida in early March. I will be doing some catch up for the next couple of weeks as I … Continue reading
Summer in Upstate New York took its time to arrive this year. Spring was one of the wettest on record so last weekend’s hot and humid weather was most welcome. My wife and I celebrated by driving over to Sylvan … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading