Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Remember, it's still a game even with all the money and expectations for professional athletes and their teams. Vas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the #CortlandCrush @crushball at @NYCBL_Spartans @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/23/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- This makes perfect sense to old, ultra-conservative While Males aka @LeaderMcConnell who felt their manliness threa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the @theridgemen at #CortlandCrush @crushball @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/19/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Hey, @kmthomas06, check out this archival work. twitter.com/jimfarley98/st… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: nikon D7100
When photographing ice hockey games, I try and get the puck in the frame. Lately, the puck has been acting like a prima donna. Always trying to hog the shot over the players. In the above photo, I am safely … Continue reading
Last month I shared a photograph of Taughannock Falls from January, 2013. This past weekend, I traveled down to Taughannock Falls State Park to see how the waterfall was looking after a record number of days of below normal and … Continue reading
The Big Oak of Thomasville, Georgia has some impressive statistics. It is over 330 years old with branches which spread out over 164 feet. The Live Oak (Quercus virginiana) is 68 feet tall with a trunk 26 feet in circumference. When … Continue reading
So, while many of my upstate New Yorkers are in the middle of snow and extreme wind chills, I have been spending time in Florida. While the weather has not been seasonal weather wise, each day has been sunny and … Continue reading