Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Thank President @JoeBiden for Acting on Climate-- and Ask Him to Do More! #ActOnClimate #TimeToAct addup.sierraclub.org/campaigns/than… : 8 hours ago
- RT @chadkirchner: .@LindseyGrahamSC says that the covid relief bill is too expensive. Where were those cries for paying for the wealthy ta… : 8 hours ago
- A good start to get the US back to being a leader in fighting #ClimateChange and #GlobalWarming instead of ignoring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- If you haven't seen and heard her, I highly recommend that you do. Sharing w/ @Mitch_M and @kmthomas06 twitter.com/BarackObama/st… : 13 hours ago
- Just the facts which no matter how Trump and his Administration spun them, they could not hide from them.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: lacrosse
2014 proved to be a challenging year for my photo blog. Due to circumstances, I was not able to get out and shoot as much as I have in the past. I still managed to capture some good images and … Continue reading
For the first time I was a credentialed photographer inside the famous Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus covering the NYSPHSAA Section III Boys Lacrosse Championship games for Classes A, B and C high school teams. Being credentialed allowed me … Continue reading
The calendar has turned to Spring but the weather here in central New York is still fluctuating between it and Winter. I photographed my first outdoor field lacrosse game of the season over the weekend. The weather started out windy and … Continue reading
Photographed the Baldwinsville Bees playing the Syracuse East Black Knights in a midweek lacrosse game in typical central New York Spring weather. The rain and wind did not let up for the entire game leaving players, spectators and one photographer drenched … Continue reading