Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- On #SyrCrunch Hockey Fights Cancer night I remember my sisters. Linda who lost her life to brain cancer, Leah who w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Another stellar article by @pwilliamsAHL Nice 📸, too. 😉 twitter.com/TheAHL/status/… : 4 days ago
- Looking for something to do with family or visiting relatives this holiday weekend in #Syracuse? The #SyrCrunch hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- So, you think #GlobalWarming doesn't affect you? Think again. 5 ways #climatechange makes life more expensive (and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- RT @IndivisibleNY24: Here's looking at you, @RepJohnKatko twitter.com/ewarren/status… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: lacrosse
2014 proved to be a challenging year for my photo blog. Due to circumstances, I was not able to get out and shoot as much as I have in the past. I still managed to capture some good images and … Continue reading
For the first time I was a credentialed photographer inside the famous Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus covering the NYSPHSAA Section III Boys Lacrosse Championship games for Classes A, B and C high school teams. Being credentialed allowed me … Continue reading
The calendar has turned to Spring but the weather here in central New York is still fluctuating between it and Winter. I photographed my first outdoor field lacrosse game of the season over the weekend. The weather started out windy and … Continue reading
Photographed the Baldwinsville Bees playing the Syracuse East Black Knights in a midweek lacrosse game in typical central New York Spring weather. The rain and wind did not let up for the entire game leaving players, spectators and one photographer drenched … Continue reading