Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Yeah, about all those promises to lower prescription drugs... Donald Trump’s phony war on high prescription drug pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Morning reading for #SyrCrunch fans: And the rookies shall lead them. Two goals from the younglings spark the Crunc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- RT @BvilleRowing: Cruise & Cans for Crew 3/30 to help raise the final $$$ needed to purchase our boat! Test drive a new #Ford from @davidso… : 19 hours ago
- Tonight's NO. 1 Star for the #SyrCrunch is Alex Barré-Boulet! Nice win tonight! https://t.co/AeM6nmIkdz : 19 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @BingDevils at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 3/16/19. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Binghamton #hockey #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: lacrosse
2014 proved to be a challenging year for my photo blog. Due to circumstances, I was not able to get out and shoot as much as I have in the past. I still managed to capture some good images and … Continue reading
For the first time I was a credentialed photographer inside the famous Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus covering the NYSPHSAA Section III Boys Lacrosse Championship games for Classes A, B and C high school teams. Being credentialed allowed me … Continue reading
The calendar has turned to Spring but the weather here in central New York is still fluctuating between it and Winter. I photographed my first outdoor field lacrosse game of the season over the weekend. The weather started out windy and … Continue reading
Photographed the Baldwinsville Bees playing the Syracuse East Black Knights in a midweek lacrosse game in typical central New York Spring weather. The rain and wind did not let up for the entire game leaving players, spectators and one photographer drenched … Continue reading