Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- RT @john_rathbun3: Four of the best high school ice hockey programs in NYS battle for a Sectional title Monday night at the War Memorial ho… : 21 hours ago
- If you really want to protect US citizens @realDonaldTrump, clean this up: 50 MILLION gallons of polluted water pou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- Is there any place in the US the @realDonaldTrump administration does not want to drill for oil in? twitter.com/wildlifeaction… : 22 hours ago
- Ah, @realDonaldTrump deal making skills are at it again. Reminds me of the tale of the Emperor's new clothes. twitter.com/SierraClub/sta… : 22 hours ago
- .@TheAHL app update is great BUT when looking at the Media Kit, you can not zoom in to actually read it like you co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: team
After a few weeks off, I returned to photographing a local sporting event as I attended the New York State Section III, Class AA Football game between the visiting Baldwinsville Bees and West Genesee Wildcats at Mike Messere Field in Camillus, New … Continue reading
Whenever a player in a hockey game nets a goal, if the game is being announced over radio or television, the sports announcer will say, “He Scores!“. As a sports photographer, if I can not get the score, I get … Continue reading
The Calder Cup trophy, given to the champion of the American Hockey League (AHL) each season, stands 24 inches tall and weighs 35 pounds. The sterling silver bowl is 12 inches high and 8 inches in diameter. The hardwood base is made … Continue reading
When photographing high school teams, I cover both the home and away teams for the local town newspapers which have the same publisher and sports editor. I was at the Baldwinsville Bees at Cazenovia Lakers Varsity Lacrosse game last Saturday. … Continue reading