Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @jonfavs: Just an extra $5 billion for banks from the tax cut while Republicans try to cut food stamps and school lunches and Medicaid a… : 18 hours ago
- How civilized of @SecretaryZinke and @realDonaldTrump. Brings new meaning to #MAGA "The Trump administration has so… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- I never did get to see this show when @kmthomas06 lived in ND. Sure did enjoy visiting @TRooseveltNPS each time. Ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- We spend $700 BILLION on Defense annually and outspend each of these countries almost 2 to 1 and yet this: Russia,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there is no such thing as “clean coal”. Stop promoting it as such. BTW,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: state park
I have seen Taughannock Falls in Taughannock Falls State Park near Ithaca, New York in all kinds of weather and at various seasons over the last seven years. I have never seen it like I did last weekend. There was barely … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
I heard there was still good autumn color in the trees around Ithaca, New York. Not that I need one, it gave me an excuse to visit my favorite state park, Taughannock Falls State Park. I have shared many images … Continue reading
Back in August, I shared a very long exposure of Upper Pinnacle Falls in Fillmore Glen State Park near Moravia, New York. Today, I share a High Dynamic Range image as Autumn descended on the park. The colors last weekend … Continue reading
It is the most wonderful time of year for outdoor photographers in upstate New York. Autumn has arrived and the fall colors are starting to show. In a couple of weeks, some areas are going to be close to peak … Continue reading