Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Another nail in the coffin for “Stick to sports.” RT @realDonaldTrump: GREAT NEWS! PAC- 12 football is back this Fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: 👀👀 #CalvinandHobbes https://t.co/v0Jp2if58b : 5 hours ago
- RT @PhilRuss97: "To combat climate change, we don’t just need people to make better choices. We need to give people better options. To spur… : 5 hours ago
- FYI and for those thinking this is so.... twitter.com/Yamiche/status… : 8 hours ago
- #Pandora Waterfall to Flights of Passage #wdw #disneysanimalkingdom #avatar #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2jKUyYn : 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: central new york
After making an Advanced Reservation, I entered a very quiet Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York last weekend. None of the inside exhibits were open in the entrance building. There were signs indicating the one way direction around the … Continue reading
It’s that time of the year again in Syracuse when hundreds of thousands of people will converge on the New York State Fairgrounds for the 2011 edition of The Great New York State Fair over the next 12 days. Here is … Continue reading
I’ve been getting a bit impatient for Nature to supply some color here in upstate New York. I went out looking for it at the Central New York Regional Market and hit the mother lode. Hope this brightens up your … Continue reading
I have been photographing horse shows at the New York State Fairgrounds indoor horse arena called the Coliseum for the last 15 years. I’ve never been happy with my results. Having to resort to slow shutters and panning or use … Continue reading