Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- #Tampacuse strikes again. Way to go @roscoldash! (Yes, my wife had on your jersey knowing you were going to be in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Check out Mars and some of the cool Easter eggs on Persi. twitter.com/NASAPersevere/… : 9 hours ago
- I just took action with @theactionnet: Sign the petition: Demand Congress and Biden act NOW to undo the damage Trum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- I want a Garage Park Assist option for my @FordMustang #MachE. Line up the car rear end first and let the car back… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey vs. @SyracuseCrunch from Saturday, February 20th, 2021. @TheAHL #SyrCrunch #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: central new york
After making an Advanced Reservation, I entered a very quiet Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York last weekend. None of the inside exhibits were open in the entrance building. There were signs indicating the one way direction around the … Continue reading
It’s that time of the year again in Syracuse when hundreds of thousands of people will converge on the New York State Fairgrounds for the 2011 edition of The Great New York State Fair over the next 12 days. Here is … Continue reading
I’ve been getting a bit impatient for Nature to supply some color here in upstate New York. I went out looking for it at the Central New York Regional Market and hit the mother lode. Hope this brightens up your … Continue reading
I have been photographing horse shows at the New York State Fairgrounds indoor horse arena called the Coliseum for the last 15 years. I’ve never been happy with my results. Having to resort to slow shutters and panning or use … Continue reading