Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 400: Olympic Mountains viewsinfinitum.com/2018/08/20/vie… https://t.co/0SVj15z8Hw : 1 day ago
- Critters encountered on the Hurricane Hill hike today in #OlympicNationalPark In order, Olympic Chipmunk, Blue Grou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Tweeting from the top of Hurricane Hill in #OlympicNationalPark Elevation about 6,000 feet. https://t.co/3EKDa2WMbX : 3 days ago
- Finally, most of the smoke cleared and Hurricane Ridge had mountains again in Olympic National Park. #ONP #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- The Butchart Gardens in #Victoria #BritishColumbia #Canada https://t.co/0qHI4ouk0e : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: rosamond gifford
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is hosting a Dinosaur Invasion this summer. The invasion consists of a set of gigantic animatronic dinosaurs which breath, makes sounds, move a little and even spit. Below is a trio of dinosaurs … Continue reading
For those living in the Central New York vicinity, the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is doing their annual Winter at the Zoo Photo Contest (click the link for details) during the month of January. Even if you decide … Continue reading
On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. … Continue reading
I know animals do not act like humans. I know they do things for their own reasons mostly having to do with food and propagation of the species. However, it is hard not to imagine this young elephant was doing what … Continue reading