Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Winning recaps are more fun than losing ones. Rematch tonight in a soldout @TheOncenter War Memorial. Should be a d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- In a wild 3rd period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey comes from behind to defeat the @RFASports, 4-3, in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey gets one back in the 2nd but still trail @RFASports, 2-1, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After 1 period of play, @RFASports are up on the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 2-0 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The #SyrCrunch head into Rochester looking to establish their identity (and take the division lead) via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: baldwinsville
After a few weeks off, I returned to photographing a local sporting event as I attended the New York State Section III, Class AA Football game between the visiting Baldwinsville Bees and West Genesee Wildcats at Mike Messere Field in Camillus, New … Continue reading
It is not often I get in front of a camera but this was a very special occasion. Taken about a year ago. That is me on the left. The handsome gentleman in the middle is my Father. The young … Continue reading
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading