Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: #Cortland @crushball at @SyrSaltCats fr. 6/21/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- RT @c_m_dangelo: What Zinke doesn't mention: "This guy" was discovered **in Grand Staircase-Escalante**—one of 2 national monuments he and… : 1 day ago
- This is good advice for everybody on Social Media. twitter.com/heady_chris/st… : 1 day ago
- For my @downtownSYR people who are curious about Electric Vehicles, here is your chance to take a test drive and le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at #Cortland @crushball fr. 6/17/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: baldwinsville
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
The calendar has turned to Spring but the weather here in central New York is still fluctuating between it and Winter. I photographed my first outdoor field lacrosse game of the season over the weekend. The weather started out windy and … Continue reading
Hard to believe after almost five and half decades of life, there are still so many things to experience. Last week, I enjoyed my first whisky at a Whisky Tasting held in the Suds Factory River Grill in my hometown … Continue reading