Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Good start to the season @Bville_Boys_Lax with 11-5 win over @marcellus_lax Photo album will be up later this week.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 30 minutes ago
- Today's @Dan_DUva #InTheBooth interview with @YanniGourde about his OT goal for @TBLightning last night. #BLUnited… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 18 hours ago
- Follow those who will lead the fight to protect our air, water and lands from this week's assualt. @NRDC @SierraClub @Wilderness @LCVoters : 1 day ago
- Federal funding is irreplaceable. #SaveOurStations by signing petition urging Congress to fund local #pubmedia: protectmypublicmedia.org : 1 day ago
- Featuring photography by Yours Truly. twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: baldwinsville
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
The calendar has turned to Spring but the weather here in central New York is still fluctuating between it and Winter. I photographed my first outdoor field lacrosse game of the season over the weekend. The weather started out windy and … Continue reading
Hard to believe after almost five and half decades of life, there are still so many things to experience. Last week, I enjoyed my first whisky at a Whisky Tasting held in the Suds Factory River Grill in my hometown … Continue reading