Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ice Girls are history: How to become a member of #SyrCrunch new 'Crew' #Syracuse #sports s.syracuse.com/sCWMEoK… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 21 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: 🚨FLASH SALE🚨 Pick up your 2017-18 home opener tickets presented by @UpstateNews for only $18. 🎟 → https://t.co/5lrm50… : 22 hours ago
- #bluehour over @TheOncenter in downtown #Syracuse #NewYork last night. @downtownSYR #nightphtoography #flickr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 23 hours ago
- While @Dan_DUva may be in Vegas, his spirit is still felt back in the #SyrCrunch office. https://t.co/t1hr8RUaHs : 1 day ago
- .@YanniGourde ready to make jump to NHL regular nhl.com/lightning/news… via @TBLightning https://t.co/pd4RxepxVj : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: baldwinsville
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
The calendar has turned to Spring but the weather here in central New York is still fluctuating between it and Winter. I photographed my first outdoor field lacrosse game of the season over the weekend. The weather started out windy and … Continue reading
Hard to believe after almost five and half decades of life, there are still so many things to experience. Last week, I enjoyed my first whisky at a Whisky Tasting held in the Suds Factory River Grill in my hometown … Continue reading