Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch hockey is back! Season will start on February 5th. Schedule to be released soon. twitter.com/JimSarosy/stat… : 1 day ago
- The @GOP is about to pull the old Dallas/Bobby Ewing gambit. I do not think we should never let them forget over th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @HamillHimself: Please listen to this WAKE UP CALL by @thematthewcooke 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 twitter.com/Lesdoggg/statu… : 1 day ago
- Instead, Trump, Pence and their minions when to war against America. Disgusting! twitter.com/Mike_Pence/sta… : 1 day ago
- When the models think they can do a better than the photographer. twitter.com/JoaquimCampa/s… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: family
My Brother and Sister-In-Law invited family for a cruise on the Seneca River over the weekend. Turned out to be a perfect day for one. Warm but not hot with smooth waters. We shared the waterway with several different watercraft … Continue reading
It is not often I get in front of a camera but this was a very special occasion. Taken about a year ago. That is me on the left. The handsome gentleman in the middle is my Father. The young … Continue reading
You might say I was a little busy last week. It all started on Sunday, October 11, as I took a team of photographers to cover the 2015 edition of the LaFayette Apple Run. Three days later it was time … Continue reading
Back in 2013, I shared a few maps and models from the New York State Fair. Many times the projects behind them never get past that fancy looking stage. Today, I want to share with you one of those models which … Continue reading