Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @Lozito44: @FullyFocusedMed @SyracuseCrunch @RussianRocket13 Look at that replay! Great shots! : 12 hours ago
- Happy 210th, Chuck! I fear some your burns of old are still relevant today. twitter.com/PopSci/status/… : 14 hours ago
- DEC plan proposes lower phosphorus limits for Cayuga Lake fltimes.com/news/dec-plan-… via @FLTimes : 15 hours ago
- RT @PaulEDawson: “We’re currently witnessing a great deception, where the companies most responsible for catastrophically heating the plane… : 16 hours ago
- Happy @FordMustang Day from my 2017 Ford Mustang #Ecoboost Premium in Grabber Blue with Orange accents. Featuring 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: family
My Brother and Sister-In-Law invited family for a cruise on the Seneca River over the weekend. Turned out to be a perfect day for one. Warm but not hot with smooth waters. We shared the waterway with several different watercraft … Continue reading
It is not often I get in front of a camera but this was a very special occasion. Taken about a year ago. That is me on the left. The handsome gentleman in the middle is my Father. The young … Continue reading
You might say I was a little busy last week. It all started on Sunday, October 11, as I took a team of photographers to cover the 2015 edition of the LaFayette Apple Run. Three days later it was time … Continue reading
Back in 2013, I shared a few maps and models from the New York State Fair. Many times the projects behind them never get past that fancy looking stage. Today, I want to share with you one of those models which … Continue reading